North Highlands CA 95660
Qualified Day Spa Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in retail operations in massage industry
- Remarkable knowledge of retail store procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of beauty and cosmetic products
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Ability to motivate staff members
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Excellent skills to communicate with clients
- Ability to maintain all deadlines
- Solid understanding of spa equipments.
Day Spa Manager
PRO Sports Club, Boston, MA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered every day activities for all spa services.
- Supervised efficient working of spa such as reservations.
- Maintained neat and clean area at all times.
- Coordinated with departments to hire and train staff.
- Evaluated working of all staff members.
- Participated in all departmental meetings and recommended improvements.
- Designed various variations in spa treatments.
Day Spa Assistant
Hand Stone Massage Spa, Boston, MA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with Spa Manager and monitored all operations.
- Ensured compliance to all local health and safety regulations.
- Maintained records of store sales and payroll for employees.
- Assisted customers with all information and ensured optimal services.
- Participated in all promotional marketing activities.
- Monitored store inventory and placed purchase orders.
Day Spa Receptionist
Herbalfairy & Beauty Inc., Boston, MA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Greeted all customers pleasantly.
- Coordinated with guests and scheduled appointment with therapist.
- Ensured compliance to reporting system within timeframe.
- Maintained all billing procedures for facility.
- Assisted in reconciliation of all funds at desk.
- Monitored inventory and maintained record for it.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality
Columbia Union College, Takoma Park, MD