North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a DEA Agent position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
DEA Agent, May 2004 – Present
Dreyer’s Inc., Madison, FL
- Responded to customer requests, and forwarded to sales representative.
- Communicated with sales delegate on special requirements.
- Ensured to eliminate waste and maximized productivity.
- Ensured to place loads in proper freezer area.
- Created rapport with staff members in all accounts.
- Succeeded in achieving expectation and adhering to all procedures.
DEA Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream, Madison, FL
- Offered suggestions for improvements to increase effectiveness of change.
- Supported new enterprises.
- Administered key principles in interactions with customers and employees.
- Responded to change with positive attitude; and openly shared ideas.
- Communicated directly with team members; and encouraged performance.
- Facilitated to give feedback when needed and trained new employees.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working with DEA and other regulatory authorities
- Proven ability to deliver constant results
- Ability to presents ideas effectively; and work across all functional boundaries
- Good knowledge of IE quota administration
- Proficient in SAP and ERP, WMS, TMS
- Sound communication and intrapersonal skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, DePaul University, Illinois, IL