North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Deli Attendant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working in a food service establishment
- Profound knowledge of food and service
- Familiarity with menu, preparation of food and prices
- Strong knowledge of cleaning, sweeping, and mopping and bussing tables
- Ability to stand, stoop, kneel and bend comfortably
- Ability to work effectively even during holidays and weekends
- Strong physical ability to lifts and carry up to 50 pounds
- Excellent communication skills
Deli Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Hyatt Hotel, Brea, CA
- Took guest orders in a professional manner.
- Performed cutting, weighing and packaging meat and cheese.
- Assisted in stocking condiment trays, coffee station, display cases and refrigerators.
- Maintained deli clean and organized.
- Operated Micros and made all drinks.
- Handled cash and credit cards safely.
- Monitored and rotated food and drinks to keep freshness of all products.
Deli Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Hilton Hotels, Brea, CA
- Mixed batter and prepared all food products.
- Prepared pre-cooked products for cooking.
- Maintained and checked inventory lists.
- Operated all food equipment in kitchen.
- Followed golf cart maintenance schedule, cleanliness schedules and charging schedules.
Associate Degree in Food Science, Northern Kentucky University, Kentucky, KY