North Highlands CA 95660
- Very well organized
- Capable of operating quickly and efficiently, even in high-pressure situations
- Clean driving record
- Good knowledge of local routes and ability to deliver product in the fastest manner possible
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Central High School, Toledo, OH
Graduated with honors
Mid-Level Professional Resume
Breaking into the delivery driver industry might not always be easy, but the moment you finally make it you can begin building a resume that will impress virtually everybody. After several years of experience in this field, you should focus on your work experience, mentioning your education only at the end or, if you donâ€™t feel it reflects well on you, not at all. The delivery driver resume sample provided below features Kathleen White, a woman who does list her educational experience but uses it mostly as a footnote to add to her work experience.
Phone: (419) 881-2201 | [email protected]
1 Newton Street | Toledo, OH 43601
- Current driverâ€™s license with no moving violations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Toledo and several other major Ohio cities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to operate effectively under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of vehicle mechanics and ability to repair technical difficulties.
Delivery Driver, 1/2012 to Present
High School Diploma, 6/2010
Experienced Professional Resume
Those who are at the top of their field in this position have an advantage when writing a delivery driver resume because they can focus on their accomplishments throughout multiple jobs. However, they should also focus on emphasizing the skills and professional qualities that they have picked up during their long career. The delivery driver sample resume below is designed to draw a potential employer in with a summary of key qualities before moving on to tangible work experience.
18 Quentin Street | Toledo, OH 43601
Home: 419.631.5222 | Cell: 419.854.6600
- Delivery routes
- Customer service
- Handling fragile products
- Operation of GPS units
- Safe driving practices
- Driving laws and traffic codes
- Time management
- Financial management and delivery etiquette
- Communicated with dispatchers and fellow delivery drivers to ensure swift delivery of goods.
- Ran routes for a period of four years without delivering any product late.
- Coordinated with other drivers and laborers for movement of large products.
- Ensured complete customer satisfaction with each delivery.
- Handled payment procedures and ensured proper compensation.
Delivery Driver, Juniorâ€™s Pizza and Italian Meals
- Received orders and ensured that deliveries were made promptly.
- Communicated with dispatch and notified other drivers of any potential delays.
- Ensured that delivery vehicles were properly maintained and received any repairs necessary.
- Provided best possible customer service and ensured that people were satisfied with the speed and service provided with each delivery.
Delivery Dispatcher, Juniorâ€™s Pizza and Italian Meals
- Served as primary point of contact for all customer calls.
- Remained knowledgeable of detour necessities and delivery routes, adjusting assignments as needed.
- Managed payroll software for employees and ensured that all tips and fees were calculated properly.
Graduated with Honors
Participated in after-school Auto Mechanics Club