North Highlands CA 95660
Highly motivated Deportation Officer seeking an opportunity to aid the advancement of the organization and make positive contributions to the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of the laws and regulations of federal law enforcement in immigration program
- In-depth knowledge of consolidating disparate facts, events, and other types of intelligence material
- Profound knowledge in developing information, for application in the detection, apprehension and prosecution of criminal activity
- Ability to testify as a witness in a professional manner
- Skilled in utilizing of cutting-edge systems, procedures, and technologies
- Ability to target the people, money, and materials that support criminal activity
- Excellent communication skills and strong Analytical skills
Deportation Officer, August 2005 – Present
Transportation Security Administration, Jefferson City, MO
- Monitored deportation proceedings from initial stage to conclusion.
- Liaised with foreign consulates and embassies to facilitate the timely issuance of passports and travel documents required for deportation.
- Prepared, presented and defended deportation and exclusion proceedings in moving such proceedings through the various immigration and other Federal courts.
- Ensured the physical removal of aliens from the U.S once their deportation and exclusion orders are issued.
Deportation Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement Bureau, Jefferson City, MO
- Worked with other Federal law enforcement officials to identify, locate and apprehend aliens.
- Collaborated with both criminal and non-criminal aliens in the United Sates at various stages of their deportation and exclusion proceedings.
- Conducted complex investigations and surveillance work, prepared investigative reports and assisted in complex, difficult and sensitive seizures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Rock Valley College, Rockford, IL