North Highlands CA 95660
Derivatives Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience in the Interest Rate Derivatives and Interest Rate Futures business
- Outstanding knowledge of interest rates, credit derivatives, FX derivatives and currency hedges
- Familiarity with the fundamental tools of mathematical finance, including stochastic calculus and Monte Carlo simulation
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, we organized and goal oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Skilled in independent judgment and decision making
Derivatives Analyst, August 2005 – Present
ConAgra Foods, Buffalo, NY
- Performed on-going analysis of current procedures and recommendations for process improvements.
- Elevated and resolved disputes with the counterparty in a timely manner.
- Reviewed trade confirmations for OTC derivatives trades, including rates, credit, equity, commodity and FX derivatives.
- Managed and created outstanding trades and the firm’s trade documentation.
- Monitored IMS West and SLA deliverables.
Derivatives Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
TSYS, Buffalo, NY
- Gathered and documented requirements for new development.
- Adhered to standard policy and procedure methodologies and reporting techniques.
- Performed additional business analysis functions as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, South Georgia College, Douglas, GA
Master’s Degree in Finance, University of California, Berkeley, CA