North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Design Consultant position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Design Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Ethan Allen Global Inc. Alton, TX
- Developed design solutions and sold company products and services within customer’s specifications and budget.
- Evaluated customer’s needs and provided total individualized design solution.
- Established customer relationship and rendered consultation on designs.
- Educated customers about complimentary design service provided by company.
- Provided stylish design solutions by following up-to-date patterns and trends.
- Participated in corporate design promotion and training programs.
Design Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Thomasville, Alton, TX
- Contributed to the growth and maintenance of design portfolio.
- Assisted in upholding Design Center projection.
- Obtained measurements for design, prepared price quote and submitted order.
- Used product samples and assisted to design a personalized solution.
- Provided client support and after-sale services.
Summary of Qualifications:
- CQRID and NCIDQ Certified with experience in practical interior design
- In-depth knowledge of interior designs
- Sound knowledge of Design Center projection
- Great ability to distinguish and match colors
- Amazing ability to meet personalized customer’s needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
Bachelor of Science in Interior Design Management, Loyola Marymount University, California, CA