North Highlands CA 95660
A talented Design Drafter with professional hands-on experience looking for a job within an organization with future career advancement opportunities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in creating engineering drawings
- Profound knowledge of CAD drafting techniques
- Exceptional knowledge of geometric dimensioning procedures
- Familiarity with drafting standards such as ASME, ANSI and AWS
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat and MS Office applications
- Amazing ability to develop complex designs independently or in a team environment
- Immense ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding ability to calculate tolerances on assembled components
Scotsman Industries, Inc., Seattle, WA
August 2007 – Present
- Produced detailed engineering drawings representing parts and assemblies.
- Developed electric, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics.
- Created sectional, auxiliary, and orthographic views of the parts.
- Maintained Drafting logs and ECN logs.
- Prepared drafting estimates for sales quotas.
- Ensured that parts design can withstand extreme tolerances.
- Coordinated with Design Engineers to design new components based on customer requirements.
- Performed field inspections and developed field survey reports.
ARRIS Group, Inc., Seattle, WA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed Bulls of Materials for new design drawings.
- Worked with design team to prepare drafting schedules.
- Discussed layout options with design team.
- Prepared 2D and 3D drawings based on unit layout.
- Re-reviewed own designs to eliminate errors.
- Provided support in assembly floor during build phase.
- Collaborated with Supervisor to improve design documentation procedures.
- Completed ECR and ECN documents within deadlines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Santiago Canyon College, Orange, CA