North Highlands CA 95660
My primary objective as a Design Manager is to facilitate the completion of highly efficient product designs that will reflect and support the company’s goals. One of my aims is satisfying, and if possible, exceeding client expectations. I can do this by delegating tasks accordingly among competent team members; providing necessary guidance, motivation, and necessary corrections; as well as collaborating with the other working teams. My two years of experience gave me a solid background in coming up with high quality business and product designs that respond to multidisciplinary requirements. With this said, I am confident that I can be an asset to the company.
- Hands-on experience in coordinating with team members and developing designs as per requirement
- Exceptional knowledge of Adobe applications and Flash integrated designs
- Immense knowledge of design process and Dreamweaver
- Ability to complete all projects within required budget
- Excellent ability to coordinate with management, colleagues and client
- Solid understanding of resolving all issues with the help of visual designs
Ardmore Group Limited – Devon
Oct 2012 to Present
- Managed all design projects in coordination with all design coordinators, architects and engineers and ensured client satisfaction.
- Designed projects within required timeframe and set appropriate targets for team members.
- Administered finances for design projects and maintained record of cash flow as per agreements.
- Coordinated with design team members and developed design schedule to ensure compliance with client requirements.
- Monitored all phases of design process and identified any risks involved in the project.
- Participated in various design management meetings for client projects.
Goodall Brazier Ltd – Clackmannanshire
Aug 2011 to Oct 2012
- Coordinated with design and delivery teams to manage work at offsite.
- Participated in the recruitment and orientation of new design staff members.
- Administered all aspects of the design project and ensured compliance with quality and cost.
- Maintained record of all design process and highlighted any delay on the delivery.
- Trained and assisted design coordinators in the design project.
- Prepared reports for projects and provided regular updates to the Project planner.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
BSc (Hons) in Computer Science
Leeds Metropolitan University – Leeds
Oct 2008 to Jun 2011
A Levels in Computing, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language
South Birmingham College – Birmingham
Sep 2006 to Jun 2008
GCSEs: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English Language
Colfes School – Lee
Sep 2001 to Jun 2006