North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Desktop Publisherposition in a highly reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in graphics creation and desktop publishing activities
- Sound knowledge of document formatting, proofreading, and scanning procedures
- Immense knowledge of computer graphics, image editing, and document printing practices
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to supervise and manage all assigned desktop publishing projects, efficiently
- Ability to communicate with clients regarding electronic publishing issues, in a positive manner
Oceania Cruises, Boston, MA
August 2012 – Present
- Produced and published high quality electronic and hard copy documents.
- Created and implemented text and graphic templates and guidelines.
- Edited, corrected, and verified all completed work, in a timely manner.
- Tracked and maintained the electronic copies of all files and documents.
- Ordered and maintained the inventory level of all needed office supplies.
- Interacted and worked with project coordinator, editor, and other staff members, positively.
Abt Associates, Boston, MA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared, formatted, and published a variety of documents, as needed.
- Created, edited, and delivered PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, and Gantt charts, on time.
- Ensured document quality and conducted proofreading activities.
- Prepared and edited graphics using editing software such as Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Mentored new employees and instructed them on the company’s standard formatting practices.
- Interpreted and followed company’s standards and RFP requirements, as applcable.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
Barstow College, Barstow, CA