North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for a challenging career as a Diagnostic Engineer in a prestigious organization where I can promote my skills in debugging software in a real-time, embedded, and multi-processor environment.
Familiarity with protocols:
Technically skilled in operating systems:
Sound knowledge of automotive diagnostic protocols:
Well-versed in source control systems:
Strong capability to perform:
- Vibration analysis
- Fault diagnosis
- Condition monitoring and evaluation
Proficient with reference standards:
Adept in Vector CAN tools:
Expertise in software modules:
- Low Level HW drivers
- Fault handling
Innovative Logic Inc.
January 2012 – Present
- Implemented and evaluated customer campaigns and programs.
- Formulated methodologies for diagnostic and fault tracing of vehicles.
- Executed fault tracing plans and test methods for graphical programs.
- Maintained and documented diagnostic methods with Fault tree authoring.
- Analyzed engineering data sources and formulated manufacturing specifications.
- Suggested new special tools and methods and tested system functionality.
- Installed and tested methods and monitored MFR in production systems.
- Supported desktop support services and reviewed board hardware designs.
Blue Coat Systems
November 2010 – January 2012
- Administered repair stock levels and suggested on shortage to engineering staff.
- Managed and validated test equipments and any tooling as per release standard.
- Created test fixtures and system production aids.
- Trained other operation team members with diagnostic sessions.
- Participated in design reviews and developed bolometer and imaging diagnostics.
- Generated and reviewed diagnostic reports and provided technical advisory services.
- Designed and developed solutions and optimized neutron shielding.
- Monitored control systems and RM & D database standards at site.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Grove City College
August 2006 – May 2010
Grove City, PA