North Highlands CA 95660
Nationality: – British
My primary objective as a Digital Marketing Manager is to create vibrant and brilliant visual contents in marketing the company’s brands and services. I have competent knowledge and dexterity in creating concepts using the latest technology in digital marketing. I am very adept in using Java Script and have a good understanding of UX processes. I am also very well versed in managing SEO and PPC campaigns, have a solid grasp of web analytics and strong understanding of online marketing concepts, procedures, strategies and practices. I have two years experience in managing multiple online projects including social media, content delivery, email campaigns and web support.
KEY SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Solid experience in managing digital marketing campaigns for various dynamic websites with complex configurations
- Exceptional knowledge of web analytics especially Google analytics
- Remarkable knowledge of administering email campaigns for websites
- Ability to develop frontend and backend of all digital campaigns
- Ability to incorporate digital marketing techniques in campaigns
- Familiarity with UX processes
Digital Marketing Manager
Dec 2012 to Till Date
- Coordinated with team members and ensured successful online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Maintained all competitor activities and key developments in industry.
- Collaborated with external team members for website development and SEO.
- Monitored external agencies involved in email online campaigns and branding activities.
- Evaluated all online marketing initiatives and ensured compliance to all optimal quality standards.
- Performed research and maintained all digital developments for channel managers.
Digital Marketing Manager
Sep 2011 to Dec 2012
- Ensured a strong presence of organization on social media and monitored functionality.
- Developed and implemented social strategies in coordination with all stakeholders.
- Monitored digital marketing initiatives and ensured compliance to budget and performed quarterly forecasts on plans.
- Negotiated with external suppliers of digital marketing and drafted contacts.
- Managed various digital marketing campaigns such as web marketing, email campaigns and online advertising on both web and mobile platforms.
- Developed and managed social media strategies in coordination with team members.
BA (Hons) in Marketing Management
Southampton Solent University – Southampton
Oct 2008 to Jun 2011
A-levels: Business Studies, English Language, History, Economics
Kilmarnock College – Kilmarnock
Sep 2006 to Jun 2008
GCSEs: Business Studies, English Language, Geography, History
St Martha’s Senior School – Hadley
Sep 2001 to Jun 2006