North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Digital Press Operator position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in operating printers in a time sensitive printing environment
- Proficient with HP indigo printers, Prefer off-set printing and Xerox workflow
- Proven ability to work with pre-press and project managers to produce and manage projects of various scope and complexity
- Familiarity with high volume digital printing press, color duplicator, Adobe and Xerox print drivers, and bindery
- Skilled with AS400, Internet, and Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Great ability to work with customers to provide alternatives and to understand work requests
- Outstanding ability to operate all equipment in accordance with operating instructions
- Excellent mechanical and technical skills
Digital Press Operator, May 2004 – Present
Consolidated Graphics, Milton, DE
- Established series of operation by following lot sheets and specifications.
- Prepared equipment for production by recognizing product and setting equipment to meet product specifications.
- Produced product by operating a Xerox Digital Printing Press.
- Resolved production issues to obtain additional specifications.
- Kept equipment operational by following manufacturer’s operation and maintenance instructions and established procedures.
Digital Press Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Adecco, Milton, DE
- Determined all raw materials and supplies needed to produce the order.
- Monitored quality of work-in-process and finished goods at each step in the production process.
- Operated production equipment consistent with rated speeds that promoted maximum efficiency.
- Resolved customer digital files, loaded fonts, inspected graphics and made color separations.
- Maintained a clean and orderly work area.
Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Graphics and Printing, Howard Payne University, Texas, TX