North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking to obtain a Dispatch Operator position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable customer service experience in carrier transportation operations
- In-depth knowledge of County geo-political boundaries, major highways, and landmarks
- Operational knowledge telephone switchboard, PBX equipment and systems
- Excellent communication skills with superior telephone etiquette and customer relations skills
- Skilled in relaying incoming, outgoing, and transfer calls, overhead paging, code calls and Air Care dispatch
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows Suite and internet
- Ability to handle emergency situations calmly
- Ability to type 20 WPM
- Strong ability to listen intently and write clearly with superior follow up discipline
- Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented
Dispatch Operator, May 2004 – Present
CenterPoint Technologies, Farley, IA
- Operated the telephone switchboard and transferred Air Care dispatch.
- Managed alarm dispatches and responded to service requests and general queries.
- Documented alarm handling procedures within the alarm screens.
- Dispatched field personnel from our branches and central station records creation and maintenance.
- Received all incoming calls via telephone and direct connect from employees, clients and costumers.
- Responded actively during emergency situations.
Dispatch Operator, March 2002– April 2004
ADT Security Services, Farley, IA
- Promptly answered all incoming phone calls and transferred to appropriate department and person in a timely, accurate and friendly manner.
- Coordinated all radio communications for Security, Maintenance and Housekeeping.
- Operated telephone exchange, intercommunication system and two-way radio to communicate.
- Furnished information and phone numbers to callers as requested.
- Dispatched safeguarding personnel to guest rooms when required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Northern Arizona University, Arizona, AZ