North Highlands CA 95660
Searching for an opportunity to use my years of experience as Distribution Supervisor to increase the client base and sales for the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certified CFR 49, IATA, and IMO professional
- Strong supervising experience in distribution management
- In-depth knowledge of Distribution operations and merchandise flow
- Solid understanding of developing and implementing process improvements
- Good understanding of supervisory approaches for work direction, performance management, and disciplinary action
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Amazing ability to adapt altering organizational and functional needs
- Outstanding ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization, time management, prioritization skills
Distribution Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
BNY Mellon, Madison, WI
- Ensured materials and goods are available to meet customer demand.
- Established and modified operational methods and procedures.
- Maintained documentation and prepared reports which reflect the effectiveness and efficiency of department activities.
- Managed subordinates in the achievement of goals and objectives.
- Established and recommended changes to policies to improve the organization.
- Managed the coordination of activities within the department with responsibility for costs, methods, and employees.
Distribution Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
ResMed, Madison, WI
- Ensured health, safety and cleanliness of the work environment.
- Oversaw inspection and maintenance of equipment is done on a regular basis.
- Optimized transport route to minimize cost through effective use of back-haul opportunities.
- Ensured raw materials and finished products are timely received and delivered.
- Minimized production costs and assisted sales department.
- Ensured disciplined and safe work environment.
- Provided timely services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Los Angeles Southwest College, Los Angeles, CA