North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking an opportunity in a company where I can employ my technical proficiency in Nessus, Nexpose and Retina technologies as a DLP Consultant
Profound knowledge of RSA applications:
Adept in VMware applications:
- Data Protection
Familiarity with configuration of following systems:
- IBM IDS
- SourceFire IDS
- EMC DAS
Strong technical command of technology products:
Substantial technical acumen of developers:
- VB Script
Extensive technical knowledge of security tools:
- HP ArcSight
- Cisco IronPort
- MS ForeFront
Cognitively expert in Symantec applications:
- Mail Gateways
- Message Labs
- EndPoint Protection
Immense abilities to:
- Configured DLP appliances and prepared disaster recovery plans
- Implement email encryption and work with TLS systems
Fast Switch, Ltd.
January 2012 – Present
- Maintained operational efficiency of client DLP programs.
- Reviewed business requirements and conducted task analysis.
- Implemented business procedures and DLP security programs.
- Suggested expansions for DLP programs as per business requirements.
- Formulated system policies by conversion of business information.
- Documented requirements specifications and user manuals.
- Assisted in interfacing with business units and teams.
- Generated customized reports and installed customer equipments.
ClearBridge Technology Group LLC
November 2010 – January 2012
- Executed organizational standards and participated in educational workshops.
- Analyzed professional publications and maintained personal networks.
- Assisted in professional association and vendor certification services.
- Implemented status reporting and supported project administrative tasks.
- Participated in application of discipline and concepts.
- Resolved patient problems and assisted in add-on sales.
- Maintained customer communication after completion of projects.
- Conducted training sessions relating to Accuvant technologies.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science
Coastal Carolina University
August 2008 – May 2010