North Highlands CA 95660
A talented DNS DHCP Engineer seeking to work in a friendly environment where I can freely contribute my skills in VMware VSphere, VMware Cloud Director and Active Directory
Agile and immaculate in designing software packages:
Expertise in networking technologies:
Dexterity in deployment designs:
Expertise in scripting technologies:
Specialist in life-cycle management processes:
- Patch management
Quick and excellent in hardware devices:
- HP Servers
- IBM Servers
- Dell servers
Adept in storage systems:
Technical abilities to:
- Understand and apply IT Management and Helpdesk support services
- Document network mappings and UAT testing results
DNS DHCP Engineer
January 2012 – Present
- Formulated and executed designing standards for DNS servers.
- Participated in design discussions and project engineering activities.
- Provided assistance in acquisition and integration for DHCP services.
- Conducted feasibility engagements to implement network strategies.
- Executed networking designs and developed network service solutions.
- Created IPAM platforms with protocols and networking services.
- Maintained procedural documentation for reference of training personnel.
- Resolved process issues and analyzed technical infrastructure problems.
DNS DHCP Engineer
Alltech International, Inc.
November 2010 – January 2012
- Analyzed and implemented Vital QIP and deployment designs.
- Executed QMS standards and resolved production outages.
- Prepared UNIX shell scripts and supported Solaris administration.
- Provided technical support services for DNS and IPAM services.
- Assisted in engineering consultation and maintained latest technology enhancements.
- Administered integration of solutions with enterprise services.
- Prepared vendor roadmaps and executed software compliance activities.
- Documented infrastructure designs and resource allocation reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Eastern West Virginia Comm. & Tech. College
August 2006 – May 2010