North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking work as Door Supervisor in your company in order to bring my past experiences and education with me.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of site specific safety and security procedures
- In-depth knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws
- Proficient with AS/400 and Microsoft Office(Word and Excel)
- Uncommon ability to alert to any potential problems
- Remarkable ability to deal with difficult situations in a calm, confident and safe manner
- Outstanding ability to interact positively with a wide range of people
- Amazing ability to work unsocial hours, weekends, bank holidays
Door Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Columbia Sportswear, San Diego, CA
- Supervised main entrance and exist points.
- Checked all persons before entrance as per instructions.
- Conducted personal and bag searches.
- Managed compliance, quality standards and regulations.
- Reported all issues to line management.
Door Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
AmeriCold Logistics, San Diego, CA
- Managed mob to avoid devastating situation.
- Supervised and watched peopleâ€™s behavior inside and outside the venue.
- Restrained and escorted people at exit door.
- Handled emergencies calls.
- Coordinated with the police, first aiders and management.
Associateâ€™s Degree in Hotel Management, Carteret Community College, Morehead City, NC