North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a Drill Rig Operator position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Drill rig operator with extensive knowledge of working on a drill crew
- Profound knowledge of supervising a geotechnical drill crew
- In-depth knowledge of geothermal procedures and tophead drive rig
- Proficient with drill rig, crane, bauer, imt and soilmix
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Posses valid commercial driver’s license with clean driving record
- Exceptional ability to bend, squat, stoop and lift 50 pound frequently
- Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions
Drill Rig Operator, May 2004 – Present
Pasco-Hernando Workforce Board, Adger, AL
- Operated soil sampling equipment, primarily standard penetration spoons and undisturbed sampling.
- Operated power auger drill rigs designed for shallow-depth drilling.
- Prepared for drilling by aligning the rig, aligned and installed proper bits.
- Operated control levers to rotate, press, auger, withdraw and empty auger tools under normal drilling conditions.
- Performed maintenance and repaired equipment.
- Maintained adequate quantities of supplies and spare parts for drilling operations.
- Performed daily drilling and operation logs and records.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Lenoir-Rhyne University, North Carolina, NC