North Highlands CA 95660
Looking to help the company through my years of experience as Driver Supervisor.
- Licensed driver with strong supervisory experience in a distribution environment
- Huge experience in fleet dispatching and routing internal fleet
- Excellent knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and DOT and OSHA regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Remarkable ability to work over-time and weekends
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Possess valid driver license
Driver Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Tandem Transport, Nulato, AK
- Trained, developed, evaluated, and managed the performance of the facility driver associates.
- Provided on-the-road training to ensure that all drivers are well-prepared to carry out their daily responsibilities in and effective manner.
- Overseen truck specifications and preventive care programs for all vehicles to ensure maximum safety while minimizing maintenance costs.
- Ensured drivers follow routes as assigned as per company guidelines.
- Worked with drivers to develop and improve skills designed to allow them to assume increased future responsibilities.
Driver Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Scholastic, Nulato, AK
- Communicated with drivers to develop and improve skills designed to allow them to assume increased future responsibilities.
- Supervised buses and bus stops and ensured hygiene and safety.
- Addressed questions and resolved conflicts between employees.
- Reviewed transit system procedures and made recommendations for improvements.
- Interviewed and hired, evaluated and disciplined drivers, dispatchers.
Associate’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Piedmont Virginia Community College, Charlottesville, VA