North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the position of Drools Engineer to share my expertise in JBPM, JUnit and Drools
Extensive technical knowledge of build tools:
Strong technical acumen of programming technologies:
Quick and excellent in testing services:
- User Acceptance
- Continuous Integration
Adept in operating system concepts:
- UNIX commands
- Linux Red Hat integration
Familiarity with OOAD tools:
Dexterity in change management tools:
- Tortoise SVN
Expertise in administrative languages:
Sound abilities to:
- Understand database development and research techniques
- Use Adobe Flex development and architectural patterns
January 2012 – Present
- Participated in application designing and development for rule based systems.
- Formulated requirements specifications and created functional requirements.
- Provided assistance in integration of legacy apps and software products.
- Administered and supported software technologies such as IBM and Oracle.
- Executed and managed standards and practices for rule-based development functions.
- Utilized BPM tools, testing techniques and open source rules.
- Monitored and maintained networked and distributed systems for solutions.
- Supported JEE architectural designs and Oracle development tasks.
November 2010 – January 2012
Saint Paul, MN
- Designed and developed desktop and web applications with OO techniques.
- Implemented and maintained server apps with SDLC methodologies.
- Provided assistance in development of user interfaces for various systems.
- Formulated software design specifications and relevant documentation.
- Prepared designs and systems for software application features.
- Developed user manuals and programmed software logic.
- Executed software product roadmaps and managed global KPIs.
- Created and tested software code in coordination with testers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Academy Of Art University
August 2006 – May 2010
San Francisco, CA