North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Dump Truck Operator position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in operating dump truck
- Profound knowledge of operating rear tipping 25 ton dump trucks
- Sound knowledge of math and angles to properly position to dump materials in measured amounts
- In-depth knowledge of chaining equipment
- Possess a valid Class ‘A’ CDL license
- Excellent customer service skills and possess courteous and pleasant attitude
- Exceptional ability to load and unload equipment on trailers
- Immense ability to operate various pieces of dump truck equipments
Dump Truck Operator, May 2004 – Present
Brinkmeyer Trucking & Materials, Kenai, AK
- Dragged rock from pits to assigned site.
- Performed all daily maintenance and service on their assigned truck.
- Assisted with other work as required.
- Maintained all log books, maintenance reports and paperwork when required.
- Provided drivers report as requested.
Associate in Applied Science in Heavy Equipment Service, Colorado State University, Colorado, CO