North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking employment as a Duty Officer in a position with an established organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Extensive experience in law enforcement
- Exceptional ability to comprehend and respond accordingly to written instructions
- Immense ability to work in all weather conditions
- Profound ability to multitask and carry out assignments independently, exercising good judgment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a diverse population
- Possess a valid driver’s license in the state
Duty Officer, August 2005 – Present
Community Education Centers, City Of Commerce, CA
- Enforced facility rules and regulation and investigated violations.
- Prepared disciplinary and incident reports.
- Ensured reports are legible, concise and state clearly the reason for the report.
- Represented the program through court hearings, as a witness and when subpoenaed.
- Signed residents in and out of the program.
- Performed pat searches of residents and resident vehicle and room searches.
Duty Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, City Of Commerce, CA
- Conducted rounds randomly verifying whereabouts of all residents.
- Contacted and properly filed escape reports with appropriate authorities, collected and secured property of escapee.
- Communicated verbally and through the ‘Log Book’ information needed by staff and other shifts.
High School Diploma, Show Low High School, Show Low, AZ