North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the position as Early Childhood Assistant to ensure smooth and conflict free functioning of all operations within the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Assistant with experience in Early Childhood Education and Child Development
- A great deal of experience in program planning and supervising a staff responsible for young children
- Excellent ability to demonstrate emotional maturity
- Ability to be flexible, self-directed, and responsible
- Strong ability to seek out and provide support for others as a team member
- Strong willingness to develop professional and technical skills
Early Childhood Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Learning Care Group, Inc., Las Vegas, NM
- Ensured the health and safety of children.
- Maintained daily and long-term records on children.
- Completed children’s assessments and aided in parent conferences.
- Attained and participated in meetings and in-service trainings.
- Assisted in recruitment and enrollment of children.
- Performed light house keeping duties as was needed.
- Assisted in supervising the children at all times.
Early Childhood Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Romeo Montessori School, Las Vegas, NM
- Coordinated delivery of training programs in accordance with curriculum standards with faculty of specialization.
- Developed strategies to deliver curriculum to best achieve student’s success.
- Developed and maintained effective communication channels with students.
- Ensured students were fully supported.
- Performed administrative tasks as was required such as marking attendance and student evaluations.
- Monitored quality and effectiveness of programs and teaching techniques.
- Demonstrated commitment to lifelong learning.
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, St. Francis University, Loretto, PA