North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Early Childhood Consultant position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Early Childhood Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Community Renewal Team, Inc., Harrogate, TN
- Provided health services to preschool age children for multiple early childhood centers.
- Assigned to review, develop and implement Health Care Plans as needed.
- Assisted in examining Individual Health Care Plans for children with special needs and disabilities.
- Conducted environmental rounds and observed hazards, safety and environmental concerns.
- Provided health consultation via telecommunication as needed.
- Maintained diaper changing and toileting areas neat and clean.
Early Childhood Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Institute for Human and Social Development, Harrogate, TN
- Observed children’s general health and development.
- Provided Health and Special Needs to family and developed health and behavioral interdisciplinary health care plans.
- Guided staff and parents on harmful contagious diseases.
- Synchronized and provided technical support services to the healthcare organization.
- Visited Family Child Care Providers, worked with specific children, and assisted with transitions and IFSP meetings.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of child development and assessment methods in early childhood development
- Sound knowledge of state and federal laws pertaining to disabilities
- Amazing ability to plan, schedule and coordinate special education proceedings
- Great ability to interpret governmental regulations and write reports and agency correspondence
- Skilled in communicating effectively with infants, toddlers and preschool aged children
- Ability to utilize and prepare computer generated reports
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite
- Superior spoken and written communications skills
Bachelor of Early Childhood Education, Southern Arkansas University, Arkansas, AR