North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a position in order to maximize my skills as an Early Childhood Teacher and also to improve the school as a whole through my own skills and abilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in Early Childhood Teaching facility
- Thorough knowledge in all the aspects of child development
- Exceptional knowledge with creative classroom environments and adopted practices
- Remarkable ability to be flexible in assignment and work hours
- Amazing ability to lift up to 40 pounds and stand up to 95% of the day
- Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Early Childhood Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Kamehameha Schools, Chester, SC
- Maintained safety, care, and nurturance of children at all times.
- Treated all the children with dignity and respect and maintained confidentiality.
- Coordinated with fellow associates and supervisors.
- Managed to meet yearly continuing education requirements and kept current of registry certificate.
- Attended all staff meetings and recommended required trainings.
- Adhered to NAEYC guidelines and developmentally appropriate practices.
Early Childhood Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Montessori Community School, Chester, SC
- Stimulated emotional, intellectual, and social growth of students.
- Provided safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities.
- Encouraged student’s participation by providing interactive activities.
- Ensured to keep parents informed by posting parent information in the classroom.
- Ensured consistency of service by maintaining open communications with parents.
- Updated job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH