North Highlands CA 95660
To confidently share my expertise in Oracle DBA, Linux Red hat, OTF, OAM, Perl and Unix shell scripting as an EBS Oracle DBA.
Sound knowledge of various EBS modules like:
- Supply Chain
- Order Management
Thorough with implementation of Oracle EBS:
- Version 11i
- Version 12
High technical expertise in shell scripting using:
Solid understanding of Oracle Applications Technology stacks involving:
- Installation, maintenance
- Cloning and patching processes
Immensely talented in database architecture:
- Logical design
- Physical design
Database Administration expertise using:
- SQL server, CA siteminder
- Oracle 11g, OID
- Oracle Workflow
Highly proficient in utilizing tools and technologies namely:
- Oracle Business Intelligence
- Oracle Access Manager
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
Vast capabilities to:
- Support e-Business applications
- Conduct root cause analysis to resolve issues
EBS Oracle DBA
January 2012 – Present
- Facilitated database backup, recovery, security and capacity planning.
- Managed database objects and applied patching and upgrades for database software.
- Screened and optimized database performance, troubleshot and resolved issues.
- Devised UNIX, Linux Shell Scripting to monitor and maintain Oracle Applications database.
- Installed, configured and deployed Oracle E- Business Suite, initiated and implemented environment cloning.
- Administered Oracle EBS Suites, troubleshot Forms server, Reports server and Web servers.
- Trained development team on SQL tuning and support of EBS application and 10gAS SSO components.
- Troubleshot and resolved issues in EBS, Discoverer, Logical Apps and Vertex.
EBS Oracle DBA
November 2010 – January 2012
St. Louis, MO
- Monitored and maintained Oracle databases applications.
- Worked across teams to enhance performance of Oracle database and applications.
- Performed 11i & R12 Apps Cloning and implemented new techniques for enhancing application performance.
- Implemented High Availability solutions for Oracle 11g, Fusion, Tuning, Configuration and Provisioning Pack.
- Executed backup and recovery techniques using RMAN and processed multiple items of Oracle EBS 11.
- Evaluated performance and integration in database and server environments.
- Maintained and assessed Service Level Agreements, and troubleshot and resolved database and performance problems.
- Provided 24×7 Level 3 and Level 4 support to resolve production and development issues on various platforms.
Master’s Degree in Information Technology
Bellingham Technical College
August 2008 – May 2010
Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Applications Database Administrator Certified Professional