North Highlands CA 95660
Ecommerce Business Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of Ecommerce space including User Interface processes and tools
- Ability to create and design of information architectures, wireframes, using user-centric design techniques
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite and Mapping Tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives at the same time
Ecommerce Business Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Charming Shoppes Inc, Atlanta, GA
- Gathered and collected requirements resulting in detailed business rules, functional requirements and process design.
- Prepared graphical depictions of use cases activity diagrams, system context diagrams, sequence diagrams, use case diagrams and wire frames.
- Analyzed and identified system, data and process dependencies for upstream and downstream application data flow.
- Supported the quality assurance testing and ensured that business requirements were being addressed in the test plans.
- Concisely and effectively communicated business requirements to developers.
- Worked closely with data architects, developers, test managers, business stakeholders and project managers to achieve project objectives in defined time frames.
Ecommerce Business Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Kohl’s Corporation, Atlanta, GA
- Facilitated the execution and implementation of key business initiatives involving technology components.
- Consulted, monitored and escalated observations and concerns to project management and business management throughout the project execution.
- Extracted, clarified and documented business requirements from all users.
- Managed business requirements and resolved issues while using effective change management processes.
- Supported the business and the development team throughout implementation.
- Proficiently lead system enhancements resulted from strategic planning.
- Ensured that approved proposals were carried through to deliver.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, University of California, Berkeley, CA