North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking to obtain an Ecommerce Consultant position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Ecommerce Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Cobalt Group, Inc., Spencer, IA
- Worked as e-Business scheme consultant.
- Provided guidance on lead management apparatus and products.
- Analyzed financial presentation and development of e-Business franchise.
- Recommended improvements needed to enhance product performance.
- Analyzed the entire course of e-Business dealership and provided related guidance to management.
- Trained organization and e-commerce team to attain calculated targets.
Ecommerce Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Employment Crossing, Spencer, IA
- Served as an e-business advisor to a small group of retailers.
- Analyzed development and strategy of e-business.
- Provided guidance on performance improvement to business organization and Internet branch team.
- Used up-to-date research and defined program guides and tools to impact eCommerce performance.
- Monitored process and results improvement initiatives.
- Created functional strategies for the franchises and tracked improvement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Great experience in training various dealership stores on lead management CRM tools
- Extensive experience in internet process and ecommerce product
- Sound knowledge to analyze dealership e-Business financial progress and performance
- Skilled at business consulting, analysis and reporting
- Amazing ability to synchronize business priorities with client requirements
- Great ability to generate strategies and enhance business performance
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Strong presentation and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree, Mountain View College, Dallas, TX
Master of Business Administration, Loyola Marymount University, California, CA