North Highlands CA 95660
Obtain an Economic Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of economic and financial analysis of oil, gas and mineral sector
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical details to non-expert audiences, media and technical audiences
- Proficient in Microsoft Office-Excel, Visio, Power Point, Word and Access
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage several simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
GMAC Inc., Dallas, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Monitored and examined extractive industry related data and economic trends on a global and regional level.
- Focused effectively on natural resource economics and energy.
- Identified and recognized opportunities for synergy and collaboration.
- Distributed and provided schemes, with an emphasis on getting a fair deal from the extractive companies.
- Addressed and examined issues related to fiscal transparency, accountability.
Bachelors Degree in Economics
University of California, Berkeley, CA