North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking organization with the potential to expand and grow in which my EHS Officer skills can be utilized to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Solid knowledge of EHS management system (OHSAS 18001 and ISO14001
- Familiar with established statutory regulations pertaining to OHSA
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows suite
- Strong technical skills relevant to EHS
- Strong ability to train on EHS matters
- Exceptional ability to lead EHS problem solving initiatives
Aerotek E&E, Danville, VA
August 2005 – Present
- Performed EHS inspection of equipment, work area and work method as per company law.
- Assisted line management in the preparation of Group Risk Assessment (GRA) for special tasks.
- Organized and convened EHS Committee meeting
- Compiled reports on the proceedings for follow-up action and circulation.
- Managed and directed First Aid and Accident Reporting procedures.
- Initiated and implemented Internal Safety Orientation, EHS training and Screening programs.
Allegis Group, Danville, VA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Maintained EHS Management System and certification requirements through planning, and internal and external audits
- Conducted EHS awareness programs and implemented EHS policies and programs.
- Analyzed and reported EHS metrics and major performance parameters.
- Handled EHS issues regarding operations and ensured proper closure on a daily basis.
- Initiated and executed EHS training in the areas such as EHS induction training, HIRADC and Behavior Based Safety to employees
- Carried out incident investigations to suggest corrective measures and follow up actions to enhance effectiveness of the actions
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science
Southern Polytechnic State University, Marietta, GA