North Highlands CA 95660
Career-minded Election Observerin search of position with company where my skills and abilities can be used to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in electoral observation, monitoring, and management
- Sound knowledge of all European Union institutions and their policies
- Immense knowledge of public relations, financial management, and budgetary practices
- Familiarity with electoral observation management, missions, and assessments
- Ability to plan, implement, and manage EU EOM projects, effectively
- Ability to comply with all applicable HR and procurement regulations, efficiently
Emerald Services Inc., West Palm Beach, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Formulated and implemented EOM-based SOPs, proposals, and policy documents.
- Planned, coordinated, and executed EOM-related projects and programs.
- Authored and managed various MOUs and technical agreements with UN entities.
- Selected, hired, and scheduled EU EOM team members, as required.
- Interpreted and complied with pre-and post-selection HR and procurement rules and regulations.
- Reviewed and monitored performance, effectiveness, and profitability of EU EOM projects.
- Prepared and provided routine reports related to project status and activities, accurately.
- Established and maintained effective working relationships with European Commission members.
- Attended and participated in national and international conferences and seminars.
Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science
Otterbein College, Westerville, OH