North Highlands CA 95660
Experienced Electrical Contractor seeking a position in which my experiences can help to increase the value of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of refrigerated and evaporative air conditioning systems
- Profound knowledge of hot water and forced air heating systems
- Familiarity with National Electric Safety Code
- Excellent working knowledge of the National Electric Code
- Ability to prepare detailed reports and give presentations
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, schematics, process flow diagrams
- Excellent carpentry, electrical and plumbing skills
Covanta Energy, West Peabody, MA
September 2006 – Present
- Maintained new and existing buildings and formulated an estimate of the cost.
- Researched and coordinated with local utilities companies.
- Outlined bids and offers to complete projects.
- Monitored accurate work time accounting.
Delta Construction Partners Inc., West Peabody, MA
June 2002 – August 2006
- Managed permits, scheduled work and established timelines.
- Troubleshot problems with regard to upgrades and installation.
- Promoted electrical contract business.
- Maintained accurate work time accounting.
Associate Degree in Applied Science in Electrical Power Technology
Spokane Falls Community College, Spokane, WA