North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a secured position as Electrical Manager and so I can become a valued member of the team while moving forward with my training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in installing substation and managing contractors for industrial environment
- Exceptional knowledge of HMI programming and troubleshooting
- Deep knowledge of elementary and logic drawings
- Good understanding of electrical codes and practices
- Ability to operate and maintain plant machines
- Ability to resolve all problems and identify issues
- Ability to use and operate electrical test equipment
- Ability to interpret schematics and drawings
- Excellent PLC and HMI programming and troubleshooting
- Proficient in performing basic math to resolve problems
Powell Electrical Systems, Inc., Modesto, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered contacts, maintained control on budgets and managed installation of various electrical systems.
- Managed and coordinated with various departments for various subcontractors and suppliers.
- Analyzed systems ensured accuracy of technical installations and adhered to engineering designs.
- Ensured compliance to all regulatory requirements of electrical systems.
- Evaluated contracts and ensured work according to contract details.
- Maintained work according to environmental and quality procedures on a regular basis.
- Assisted various departments in maintaining effective professional relations with clients, vendors and supervisors.
- Supervised effective working of various subordinates.
CSX, Modesto, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted all electrical craftsmen in managing electrical systems for plants.
- Managed and prepared monthly and spare parts budgets for electrical labor.
- Coordinated with purchasing clerk for spare parts management.
- Planned plant maintenance and supervised effective working for all.
- Performed electrical preventative and corrective maintenance programs.
- Monitored electrical equipments and performed critical operations.
Oldcastle, Modesto, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained and performed general repair work to all wiring systems in facility.
- Performed inspections to all electrical equipments and determined require repairs for same.
- Installed electric motors made repairs and adjustments for contractors.
- Analyzed all motor problems and made necessary repairs in connection formations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Technology
Rosemont College, Rosemont, PA