North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for permanent position as Electrical Superintendent within the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of high and medium voltage equipment
- Steep knowledge of latest NESC, NEC, IEEE, NEMA and OSHA codes
- Familiarity with scheduling methodology and cables
- Wide knowledge of all types of high and medium voltage cables
- Ability to install, test, maintain, and repair high and medium voltage cables
M. A. Mortenson Company, Des Plaines, IL
September 2006 – Till Date
- Administered linemen and staff and supervised maintenance.
- Monitored construction and repair of transmission and substation facilities.
- Managed operations in the department.
- Hired and analyzed departmental employees.
- Handled staff training and coordinated with City Council.
- Outlined working sketches and detail drawings.
- Formulated electrical systems and system improvements.
Swift Technical (US), Des Plaines, IL
March 2001 – August 2006
- Managed high quality installation of electrical portions.
- Assisted project manager and general superintendent.
- Coordinated with engineering staff and imparted feedback.
- Monitored Mortenson Project Quality Plan.
- Reviewed utilization of subcontracted resources.
- Collaborated in Plan of the Day meetings.
- Formulated daily reports and updated project control logs.
- Coached less experienced team members and administered training of trainees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Burlington College, Burlington, VT