North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Elevator Inspector position in which my experience can be beneficial to company and my knowledge can put to good use.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable Elevator and Escalator Inspection experience
- Sound knowledge of the electric and hydraulic escalators, elevators and moving walks
- Familiarity with principles of mechanics and electrical required for elevators
- Ability to follow the Safety Code of the American National Standard for elevators
- Ability to operate a vehicle safety
- Proficient in identifying the violations made in the construction process
Elevator Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Gannett Fleming, Venango, NE
- Inspected the elevators, moving walkways, elevators, dumb waiters and the associated machinery.
- Reviewed and inspected the site to approve or reject installation requests for elevators.
- Inspected the site of accidents to ascertain the reason for the malfunction and to access the damage made to the equipment.
- Monitored the working of the elevator by checking it for power at different levels and shut down any unsafe elevators.
- Administered the complaints regarding the faulty elevators.
Elevator Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Maryland, Venango, NE
- Inspected the escalator and elevator for maintenance and proper functioning on an everyday basis.
- Performed tests on the equipments analyzed and recommended any observations.
- Conducted inspection on the equipment to ensure it is in compliance with the Code.
- Attend on the job training to learn about the working of the elevators and escalators.
- Maintained records of all the elevator maintenance and repair carried, compiled the statistical data.
Associate Degree in Maintenance Technology, Lord Fairfax Community College, Middletown, VA