North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Embroidery Machine Operator position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proven experience Operating Embroidery Machine in embroidery environment
- Profound knowledge of different types of embroidery machineries
- In-depth knowledge of embroider and screen print products
- Extensive knowledge of various computerized embroidery programs needed for the stitching and fabric manipulation process
- Familiarity with Leather, Silk,Cotton, Knitted and Woollen Fabrics
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and AS/400
- Excellent technical and analytical skill
- Strong leadership and motivation skills
- Immense ability to lift heavy packages
Embroidery Machine Operator, May 2004 – Present
4imprint, Cerritos, CA
- Operated embroidery machine with quality operating system.
- Oversaw embroidery designs.
- Prepared finished goods for inspection and delivery by trimming, steaming, folding and packing.
- Configured embroidery machines as inculcated.
- Performed staging, hooping and loading of product onto embroidery machines
Embroidery Machine Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Woodstock, Cerritos, CA
- Prepared product for embroidery application.
- Programmed machine with order instructions, framed goods and set up threads.
- Operated all types of embroidery machines.
- Utilized various materials to interpret designs.
- Produced high quality embroidery on an array of products using computerized, multi-head embroidery machines.
High School Diploma, Virginia Union University, Virginia, VA