North Highlands CA 95660
To be able to work with your prestigious organization as an EMC SAN storage Engineer and aid in increasing organizational effectiveness owing to my competence in EMC VMAX, VPLEX, CX, CLARiiON, HBA firmware and PowerPath.
Thorough knowledge of Hitachi storage arrays including:
- Tagmastore USP- V/VM
- AMS-2500/ 1000
- HNAS-3090/ 3200
Brilliant in utilizing EMC storage:
- CLARiiON Cx- 400/ 700
- NAS Celera NS700
- Symmetrix VMAX
High proficiency with Unix servers:
- P-series POWER5
- HP-UX 9000 series
Expertise in utilizing SAN switches:
- Cisco MDS-9513/ 9509
- 12k directors
- Brocade DCX backbones
Vast potential to implement LVMs like:
- Veritas Volume Manager
Skilled at using operating systems:
- HP-UX 11.0
- Solaris 9
- VMware ESX
Virtuoso in managing monitoring tools:
- HP Openview
Strong capabilities to:
- Interpret Fiber channel protocol and RAID concepts
- Write technical documentation and proposals
EMC SAN Storage Engineer
Mainline Information Systems
January 2012 – Present
- Assisted in implementation, maintenance and engineering of storage systems and software applications.
- Developed data integration solutions for resolution of business technical problems through COTS systems.
- Implemented procedures for designing, modeling and all phases of storage engineering lifecycle.
- Conducted analysis of complex computer system needs to support system integration and implementation.
- Executed effective processes for analysis, designing and testing of storage solutions for data integrity and storage.
- Provided technical assistance for management and implementation of advanced SAN storage system and related tuning.
- Supported technical team members in allocation of storage services to Windows server utilizing EMC tools.
- Coordinated with technical teams for execution of upgrading and optimization relating to storage systems.
EMC SAN Storage Engineer
Clear Channel Communications
November 2010 – January 2012
San Antonio, TX
- Assisted in administration and management of EMC and SAN infrastructure systems.
- Provided technical assistance for configuration of zoning policies in SAN related systems.
- Supported technical team members in management of storage allocations for all UNIX and Linux servers.
- Implemented procedures for monitoring, upgrading and troubleshooting of EMC systems.
- Executed effective processes for implementation and maintenance of EMC storage solutions.
- Conducted research and evaluation of current systems technology to explain system processes.
- Participated with management on conducting capacity planning reviews to approve capacity plans.
- Developed project proposals and work estimates in coordination with business development personnel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Northwestern Health Sciences University
August 2006 – May 2010
EMC Storage Administrator Certification (EMCSA)