North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking employment in your prestigious organization as an EMC Storage Administrator to confidently share my technical skills and knowledge in EMC VMAX, Symetrix, Timefinder, SAN, Clarion and Symantec Netbackup solutions.
Operational knowledge of EMC SAN technologies:
- Brocade, McData
- Disk Library DL4100/ 4200
- Symmetrix DMX2/ DMX3/ DMX4
High proficiency with SAN tools like:
- PPRC, XRC, ECC
- GDPS, SRDF, Flash copy
Operating system expertise:
- OS/ 390
- zOS (MVS)
Adroit with back up tools:
- SRDF, HSM, IBM TSM
- CA Disk back- up and restore
- Time Finder SNAP
Efficient in utilizing Microsoft applications:
Thorough with tools and technologies like:
- EMC storage VNX
- Clarion, Data domain
Adept in various networking related:
Vast abilities to:
- Perform debugging and performance tuning of various operating systems
- Carry out SAN assurance assessment as per requirement
EMC Storage Administrator
January 2012 – Present
- Prepared detailed technical documentation relating to installation and troubleshooting processes.
- Coordinated with technical team members in deployment, configuration and provisioning assignments.
- Participated in technical services transfer in coordination with business technology teams.
- Communicated with all technical team members regarding daily and weekly updates on issues.
- Implemented procedures for development and maintenance of operational processes for storage and SAN systems.
- Assisted in implementation and testing of disaster recovery methodology and procedures.
- Executed effective processes for configuration of access gateways on enclosures and switches.
- Provided technical assistance for disk zoning and assembly after new purchases.
EMC Storage Administrator
Lorven Technologies Inc
November 2010 – January 2012
- Suggested improvement measures for storage operations and EMC storage solutions.
- Implemented procedures for configuration, layout and performance tuning of storage infrastructure components.
- Executed effective plans and strategies for business continuance and disaster recovery as decided by EMC and clients.
- Provided technical assistance for maintenance of necessary storage infrastructure components.
- Conducted testing and evaluation services of new hardware and software components.
- Supported technical team members in administration of network area storage and enterprise files.
- Assisted in review and updating of standard software configurations and procedures.
- Coordinated with technical teams for maintenance and support of SAN networks on Linux and Windows platforms.
Master’s Degree in Information Technology
Chippewa Valley Technical College
August 2008 – May 2010
Eau Claire, WI
EMC Storage Administrator Certification (EMCSA)