North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the position of Flight Attendant with Emirates
Summary of Qualifications:
- Certified Flight Attendant with Skilled in performing inspections of aircraft and cabin emergency equipment
- Exceptional knowledge of all safety requirements and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations
- Strong physical ability to stand and walk throughout work shift
- Ability to serve an food and beverage onboard
- Amazing ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis
- Excellent customer service skills and skilled in keeping awareness of customers’ expectations
- Highly self motivated, flexible and adaptable approach towards work
Flight Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Nova Productions, Colchester, CT
- Ensured high service and safety to passengers during in-flight and on the ground position.
- Provided comfort to all passengers throughout the flight.
- Assisted in providing the best possible customer service to all passengers.
- Demonstrated all emergency equipment and procedures.
- Ensured passenger compliance with all safety requirements and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Worked with a professional and positive attitude towards work.
Flight Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Micky Productions, Colchester, CT
- Operated aircraft systems.
- Maintained cleanliness of the aircraft.
- Served meals and beverages during the flight.
- Ensured adequate supplies of food, beverages and blankets.
- Instructed passengers with emergency tools usage.
- Assisted passengers during emergency.
Associate Degree in Aviation, Northern Kentucky University, Kentucky, KY