North Highlands CA 95660
To secure the position of Employee Benefits Consultant that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Employee Benefits Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Marsh and McLennan Companies, Arverne, NY
- Assisted in developing employee communications strategy.
- Oversaw other team members in the execution of open enrollment process.
- Developed and maintained vendor rapport and contacts.
- Examined information on staff health benefits.
- Assisted clients in managing billing, plan, agreement and necessary modification.
- Coordinated with client to administer applications related to employee benefits.
Employee Benefits Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Willis North America, Arverne, NY
- Conducted marketing analysis and reviewed claim reports.
- Reviewed applications and agreements, and managed rapport with carriers.
- Prepared plan budgets and constructed employee contribution modeling.
- Managed competitive bid processes.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in analytical work related to employee benefits programs
- Good understanding of government health and welfare field and general health care concepts
- Amazing ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a challenging work environment
- Proficient with HR systems, payroll, and benefit enrollment systems
- Great ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and mathematical skill
- Good command of Excel and strong oral and written communication skills
Bachelor Science in Human Resources, Florida International University, Florida, FL