North Highlands CA 95660
Securing Employment Lawyer position in a well known law firm that provides the opportunity to grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in handling employment law issues
- Exceptional knowledge of employment policies
- Sound knowledge of employment law issues
- Proficient with automated legal research tools
- Familiarity with securities law, contract law, corporate law and intellectual property law
- Immense ability to adapt to changing environment
- Remarkable ability to respond to client’s inquiries
- Uncommon ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
Carpenter Legal Search, Inc., New Britain, CT
August 2007 – Present
- Provide legal advice on employment, benefits, mobility and executive operations.
- Provided day-to-day legal counseling and assisted in litigation management.
- Performed investigation of employment issues.
- Assisted in developing employment policies.
- Developed legal contracts and memorandum.
- Performed legal negotiations when needed.
- Provided training to junior employment lawyers.
- Handled risk identification and management activities.
Morgan Wentworth, LLC, New Britain, CT
May 2004 – July 2007
- Prepared contract agreements and separation agreements.
- Represented company’s case in the court of law
- Assisted in updating employee handbook.
- Addressed employee relations issues.
- Performed investigations related to harassment, discrimination and ethics violation.
- Developed strong argument techniques to present to the court.
- Ensured employees follow state and federal law.
- Assisted in Affirmative Action OFCCP audits.
Master’s Degree in Employment Law
San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Chaffey College, Cucamonga, CA