North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Energy Auditor.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in exercising independent judgment in evaluating, selecting, and applying standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to make energy adaptations and modifications
- Excellent understanding of energy management and metering
- Proficient with Microsoft programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint and computer energy software like TREAT and NEAT
- Sound ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Effective influencing, communicating, and negotiating skills
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
Energy Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Conservation Services Group (CSG), New York, NY
- Encouraged householders to carry out energy saving measures and suggested regarding home energy audit.
- Determined and provided recommendations on insulation levels in attics and walls.
- Performed visual checks for age and condition of HVAC equipment and ducts.
- Conducted blower door, infrared and combustion analysis testing.
- Managed to generate list of recommended retrofits.
- Assisted with quality assurance process and inspections.
Energy Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
BEE, New York, NY
- Conducted internal audit of individual equipment every year.
- Submitted copy of reports to Energy Manager with recommendation.
- Maintained record of calibration status of all energy measurement instruments and or devices.
- Utilized and maintained appropriate portable tools and instruments required for auditing.
- Provided training to measurement staff on use of instruments and Codes.
- Ensured to follow all Codes of practices while conducting energy efficiency testing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Oxnard College, Oxnard, CA