North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the opportunity to utilize my skills as an experienced Energy Broker while helping company excel and meet long-term goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable sales experience in energy industry
- In-depth knowledge of natural gas utility industry, energy management, facilities management, commercial and industrial lighting, and conservation
- Proficient in Energy auditing software, Sales management software, MS Word, Excel, MS Access and Power Point
- Skilled in developing marketing plans, calculating margins, and profit
- Ability to grasp with prior sales and independent business
- Superior phone skills and B2B prospecting skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding ability to make cold calls to business owners and managers
Energy Broker, August 2005 – Present
Highborn Energy Management, LLC, Seattle, WA
- Sold product that every business needs.
- Maintained customer tracking system.
- Provided offers from multiple Retail Electric Providers.
- Managed sales team.
- Prepared and maintained reports of sales results and competitive data.
- Monitored customer sales to ensure territory revenue retention
Energy Broker, May 2000 – July 2005
TXU, Seattle, WA
- Handled Business to Business cold call sales (door-to-door).
- Established & maintained excellent business relationships with area establishments & their leaders.
- Evaluated business’ current energy plan and created and presented new proposals.
- Developed customer specific solutions and provided available products and services.
- Developed and executed overall territory sales plans.
- Communicated and implemented best practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Global University, Springfield, MO