North Highlands CA 95660
Energy Economist seeking employment within your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in performing accounting audit for energy corporations
- Sound knowledge of data analysis and economic theory
- Profound knowledge of energy sector economic regulations
- Exceptional ability to maintain efficient relationships with team members
- Remarkable ability to analyze client requirements and provide solutions
- Ability to lead research team for energy data analysis
- Ability to deliver energy solutions and strategic plan development
- Ability to perform risk analysis for financial operations
- Ability to understand various aspects of energy economics
CHS Inc., Myrtle Beach, SC
August 2007 – Present
- Collected and analyzed economic information for electricity sector.
- Identified principal variables and designed short and long term plans.
- Coordinated with specialists to monitor changes required in tariff.
- Analyzed present and future investment on all sectors.
- Monitored economic effects of energy sector and develop strategies for profitability.
- Evaluated employment opportunities in electricity sector.
- Collaborated with financial organizations and subject matter experts for projects.
- Developed strategies to ensure optimal allocation of electric resources.
Land O ‘Lakes, Inc., Myrtle Beach, SC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assisted to collect data and prepared economic models.
- Maintained various energy economic spreadsheets and ensured accuracy in it.
- Developed field models on organization economic software.
- Provided support to all exploration functions through economic analysis.
- Participated in premier economic peer review processes for energy sector.
- Prepared economic analysis reports and ensured compliance to investment guidelines.
- Managed all communication in energy management or economic analysis.
- Coordinated with functional teams for energy support.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
Georgia Highlands College, Rome, GA