North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for work as an Engine Design Engineer in which to put my education and past training to good use for the good of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience working as a Engine Design Engineer
- Outstanding knowledge of machine components
- Skilled in calculating and controlling component parts, and development of engine accessory components
- Deep knowledge of complex surface engine designs
- Ability to prepare designs for manufacturing
- Good communication skills in both written and oral forms
- Skilled to work on computers and associated tools
- Proficient in working with 2 stroke engines
Engine Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Deere & Company, Montgomery, AL
- Provided technical analysis for 3D CFD related to engine component design.
- Coordinated with CFD analysts and modified and changed designs as required.
- Provided an interface between mechanical and combustion development program.
- Prepared CAD models for emission development.
- Ensured that all project timelines were maintained at all times.
- Monitored designs and adapted to all changes that were suggested.
Engine Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Volt Information Sciences, Montgomery, AL
- Developed detailed engine component drawings in assistance with other members.
- Coordinated with members of analysis groups and recommended all changes and modification in designs.
- Designed tests plans for engines and associated components and fixtures.
- Worked with suppliers and manufactured prototype of parts for projects.
- Provided technical support to technicians in testing engines.
- Documented test results and forwarded reports to seniors.
- Scheduled all project activities in accordance with project objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Southwest Georgia Technical College, Thomasville, GA