North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a challenging Engineering Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of engineering processes and procedures
- Profound knowledge of complex analysis of data
- Sound knowledge of engineering tools including databases
- Proficient in Microsoft Office-Excel, Visio, Power Point, Word, Access and Xcelsius
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Excellent communication, analytical and critical thinking skills
Aerotek CE, New York, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Identified and coordinated quality process improvement initiatives .
- Used and assured the use of yield information, variability reduction, and process control systems.
- Initiated and coordinated process improvement plans based on quality, cost, delivery, safety, and morale metrics.
- Assisted effectively in equipment selection, workshops, and product process introduction as needed.
- Proficiently coordinated and performed implementation and maintenance of KOS.
- Developed, deployed, and standardized divisional quality systems.
TAC Worldwide Companies, New York, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Aggregated and collected engineering performance data into metrics to be utilized within Product Engineering department.
- Analyzed and determined metrics for trends and accuracy.
- Participated effectively in improvement of existing and creation of new Engineering performance metrics.
- Performed special assignments for Engineering leadership and processed audits.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering
University of California, Berkeley, CA