North Highlands CA 95660
English Lecturer with exceptional teaching abilities seeking employment in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in teaching English to secondary and middle grade students
- Sound knowledge of intensive English program
- Profound knowledge of various educational courses
- Ability to communicate with both national and international students
- Ability to assist students with literature and writing
- Proficient in teaching ESL, Common Core and secondary English curriculum issues
Morris Brown College, Atlanta, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Developed teaching strategies for college students.
- Administered and maintained record of tests given to students.
- Monitored students at different levels for various academic activities.
- Proofread communication for the institute and corrected spellings and grammar.
- Participated in college staff meetings and various other programs
- Supervised teaching assignments for field activities.
Saint Vincent College, Latrobe, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed course and designed various tests for students.
- Conducted student orientation in the beginning of every session.
- Participated in faculty meetings and coordinated with members.
- Assisted others to design courses for residential and distance learning courses.
- Ensured welfare of students and provided counselling if required.
- Administered educational programs and carried out work as per requirement.
Master’s Degree in English
Robert Morris University, Moon Township, PA