North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a challenging position as an Entry Level Bookkeeper enabling me to utilize my educational skills in the best possible way for achieving the company’s goals.
B.S. in Accounting, 2010
University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL
GPA Score 3.8 on a 4.0 scale
- Sound knowledge in Bookkeeping and cash handling.
- Excellent office management skills.
- Wide knowledge of financial policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of accounting theory and methods.
- In-depth knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Wide knowledge of MS Word, Access, Excel and Spreadsheets.
Brunswick Bowling and Billiards – Lynnwood, WA
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Managed all customer refunds and exchanges.
- Prepared financial reports for annual general meeting.
- Verified check books, invoices and database.
- Monitored payroll taxes and on-time payments.
Economics Society of Calgary Medal in Economics
Certified Bookkeeper (CB)
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)