North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the position of college professor in a well organized educational institution where my academic knowledge and excellent interpersonal, writing, verbal communication and research skills will be efficiently utilized for the growth of organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Efficient as an author, teacher, lecturer and as a debater.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Sound interpersonal and research skills.
- Strong communication and teaching skills.
- Immense ability to write textbooks and conduct research.
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, March 2009
Masters of Arts Degree in business Administration as the major.
TESL Certification – National Accreditation – 2006.
Administrative Service Credential – 2008.